Support Our Mission
How You Can Help
There are many ways that you can support our mission. Many of our supporters come up with creative fundraising activities. Don’t forget — your support doesn’t have to cost anything more than your time. Here are a few ideas. Do you have an idea of your own? Give us a call!.
- Are you a patient? Share your story to raise awareness as a means of supporting MFC.
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter to show your support.
- Start up a fundraiser through Go Fund Me and appeal to your personal network.
Ways to Donate
There are many options through which you can make your tax deductible donation
- Make your one-time or recurring donation through safe and secure PayPal – Look to our top navigation bar for the Donate button with the PayPal emblem on any of our website pages. You will be taken to a secure PayPal donation form.
- Donate through our Facebook Page – the Donate button can be located under our Facebook Banner. You will be taken to our secure PayPal donation form.
- Network for Good
Personal Check by Mail
- Send your check by U.S. Mail to the following address:
Mercy Flight Central
2420 Brickyard Road
Canandaigua, NY 14424
A Stock Donation
- Many of our donors have donated stocks as a means of supporting our mission. Check with your financial consultant who can tell you how to take advantage of this option.
A Bequest in Your Will
- Over the years some donors have thoughtfully considered us in their final wishes. Knowing their final bequest, in turn, becomes a gift of life for our patients is a wonderful way of supporting our mission.
Our thanks to these individuals and corporations for their 2016 sponsorships and in-kind gifts which help to make our mission possible.
Volunteerism can be defined as a willingness of people to contribute their time and service for the benefit of other individuals, organizations, or causes without the expectation of compensation. At Mercy Flight Central there is no shortage of volunteers, and the value that they bring to our company is priceless. Each year between twenty and thirty fundraising events are planned and hosted by organizations and individuals with the purpose of benefiting Mercy Flight Central.
Volunteerism goes a long way at our company, and it’s not just about fundraising. Our team of medical control physicians volunteer their time to support our air medical personnel during flights. These dedicated physicians are available 24 / 7 to discuss patient conditions and to prescribe the best treatment for that patient. Their support of our company doesn’t stop there. Many voluntarily participate in our training program, keeping personnel abreast of the latest advancements in various medical treatments and technologies.
Our Board of Directors also dedicates their time and talents to the company. Their combined skills and experience generate a wealth of information as they offer guidance in core areas. Their contributions are extended beyond their normal duties as board members through their support of fundraising and public relations events. They extend their influence to those individuals and organizations that can make a difference to the overall health of our company.
The collective contributions made by volunteers supporting our operation is priceless. For those individuals and organizations that give the gift of their time and their hearts, we thank you.
If you would like to become a volunteer, please complete the contact form on the left of this page and someone will get back to you within 24 business hours.
Fundraising through special events is a great way to support the mission of Mercy Flight Central. No matter how small or how large a contribution, it makes a difference and helps us continue to maintain the life-saving services we provide in your community. If you or your organization would like to hold a fundraising event to benefit Mercy Flight Central, contact Taryn White, at (585) 396-0584
Here is a list of fundraising events thru out the year:
The Bristol Mountain Nordic Sip-n-Ski Winemaker’s Dinner
Alex And Ani Charmed by Charity event
Dan’s Crafts & Things
Canandaigua Trout Derby
BNAR Annual Golf Tournament
Battleship Run on Seneca Lake hosted by the Rochester Power Boat Association
Country Jamboree hosted by the Henrietta Moose Lodge
Valley Nature Walk Run
CB Craft Brewers Festival of Ales